Bimmerfest BMW banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
unbelievable. :tsk: Reminds me of when elementary school kids were getting expelled for having asprin or a plastic butter knife in their luch at school. :tsk:

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
although...if it was some of the soldiers from that movie "small soldiers" I wouldn't want them on my flight.

Remember that movie with the action figures that had the wrong chip's installed in them. Comando elites angainst the Gorgonites

Attachments

·
Vietato
21,927 Posts
ff said:

And before, they didn't have instructions to confiscate weapons or replicas?
This is the toy gun and it's 2 inches long.

·
2001 M3:Stick, what else?
3,300 Posts
I haven't flown in the last year nor do I have any desire to. My last 4 trips have been all long driving trips.

·
Vietato
21,927 Posts
JPinTO said:
I haven't flown in the last year nor do I have any desire to. My last 4 trips have been all long driving trips.
How are you going to drive to Hawaii? :p I know what your response is, "I will take a cruise."

I haven't flown since June of 2001, but that's not because I don't want to, I didn't have time to go anywhere. I'm planning to go to Cozumel next month to SCUBA dive.

·
Registered
5,156 Posts
Ack said:
Is this legit? I know there is a Sun is a tabloid paper, but I checked other things on the site and they looked normal (no articles about a woman giving birth to two headed space monkey).
While i dont see any "I found Elvis in my womb!" stories, this doesnt like something from a reputable news site to me.

·
Grumpy and Cynical
7,642 Posts
Is there a minimum required IQ for security work at airport, or perhaps, there is a MAXIMUM allowed IQ for such positions?

Ed

1 - 16 of 16 Posts