BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

Greg Poland @ Pacific BMW

3K views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  capt_slow 
#1 ·
I had a last minute itch to jump into a new i3 and spent the better part of two weeks looking for options. Between buying a CPO i3 and leasing a new one, I decided on the latter.

My go-to guy, Jon Shafer, has since left the business. So I went shopping around my local area, only to be given outrages quotes. That's when I realized what I should have done in the first place and head to a forum sponsor: Greg Poland @ Pacific BMW.

As a serial BMW leaser, I'm no stranger to the process, so I appreciate straight talk without the fanfare or brown nosing. Talking with Greg was a welcome change and we settled on a deal structure over the phone in less than 10 minutes! By comparison, the usual "let me ask my manager" routine took me almost two hours with no results.

On delivery day, he sat down with me and ensured his numbers matched mine. We spent almost an hour trying to resolve discrepancies in our respective lease calculators and learned much in the process. In the end, we were matched down to the cent. The delivery itself was also short and sweet, just the way I like it. No pressure whatsoever for buying addons, none of which I opted for.

And just like that...I inspected the car, signed on the dotted line, swiped my credit card, and drove home in a lovely 2018 Imperial Blue i3 Rex. Many thanks to Greg and his team for getting me in a i3 with such short notice. His display of patience and dedication not only instills trust, but also ensures that I keep coming back to Greg for all my BMW purchase needs.

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.