BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

Griot's as a sponsor?

666 Views 11 Replies 4 Participants Last post by  Chipster
Hey Ripsnort!

Have you ever approached Griot's about sponsoring our detailing forum. Seems like a lot of people here use their products and I found out about them from either you or in_d_haus.

Maybe they could do something like xx percent off, or free shipping or xx percent off for the first/last 5 days of the month....

Just a suggestion and since you guys are in their neighborhood I was hoping you could drop a bug in someone's ear to see what the response would be.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
I thought they just had one that Haus went to.
in-d-haus would be the guy to contact about that...he's been AWOL for a few days, sick. Lets see what he has to say when he returns.
Punt for an In-d-haus response!
Re-punted for in-d-haus! (Do you ever get the feeling that maybe he's just ignoring this post???) :D
Okay, got tired of waiting on a In-d-haus reply and contacted Mark myself. I'll let you know what his reply is when I get one.
Hey I've been sick, give me a break. Griots does lots of sponsorship, they have held events for us as well as they are sponsoring our Concours this year. I can ask them about it.

Haus
Yep, but you've been back all week! ;)

Anyway, I've been corresponding with Mark in Email over the last few weeks, shot him one today with Chips request, we'll see what becomes of it.
Ripsnort said:
in-d-haus would be the guy to contact about that...he's been AWOL for a few days, sick. Lets see what he has to say when he returns.
I've been back since Tuesday and I'm slammed. Didn't notice this thread till today.
:( Anything I can do to help?
in_d_haus said:
I've been back since Tuesday and I'm slammed. Didn't notice this thread till today.
Nope, I'm getting better every day.

Thanks!
Ripsnort said:

:( Anything I can do to help?
Glad to have you back!
in_d_haus said:

Nope, I'm getting better every day.

Thanks!
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.