BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
TMS
9,288 Posts
KrisL said:
Has anyone ever done a "group buy" on a car?
Isn't that when you bring your extended family along to the dealer and they all tell you how big a fool you are for spending so much on a car? :dunno:

·
Registered
151 Posts
alphabetsoop said:
335i comes as only a coupe, not a sedan
For my 2007 E90 335i sedan. there will not be 330i anymore.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I'm not sure I understand how a conventional group buy makes sense in times of the internet. Basically, everyone who spends some time in forums like this one for educating themselves about market conditions is in on a group buy deal of some sort. So here's the deal I got this way from a dealer here in the SF bay area: an E92 Coupe through European Delivery for less than a grand over European wholesale price.

It'll be next to impossible to get anywhere close to this price when you order through the regular ways, so if you don't mind going to Europe for picking up your car, this is one sweet deal. :thumbup:

Thing is, I won't do it myself. The E93 hardtop convertible looks more like my kind of car. Too bad I'll have to wait for at least another half a year or so. :cry:

·
Registered
36 Posts
ED pricing.

Less than a grand over ED invoice sounds very sweet. Can you please let me know the dealer/contact info who is providing less than a grand over ED invoice for an E92.

Thanks!

·
Registered
1,970 Posts
I'm in - Shocker1976, zimbala - check your PM. Anyone else?!!

·
Scubajag
187 Posts
Hardtop convertible will start production in December 2006, and will be ready for U.S. delivery or ED in April or May 2007. In other words, if you can wait for about 8 months, it can be yours.

·
Registered
1,970 Posts
Last call... we are three right now - more the number of buyers, the lower we can negotiate over ED invoice. Email me at [email protected]

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.