Bimmerfest BMW banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6,869 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Factory built '91 Italian touring car driven by Roberto Ravaglia and campaigned by team CiBiEmme. Chassis number M3121007. Matter lightweight shell/cage construction. Original logbook and papers. Two overall series wins and only 6 professional races on chassis. 2.5L Gr-A 330 HP motor, 6 speed Prodrive crashbox transmission, Stack gauges, centerlock wheels, on-board airjacks, Brembo brakes w/bias control, full heim-joint adjustable coil-over suspension with cockpit adjustable swaybars, 110 fuel cell, diff and trans coolers. This concours winner had been featured in BMW CAR and BIMMER Magazines and is in pristine condition inside and out. One of the nicest remaining examples of this historic winning race breed, driven by the most successful touring car driver ever. Spares list available on request. $65,000.00USD.

Attachments

·
I AM CANADIAN!
373 Posts
:yikes:

I want it... NOW! :yikes: :yikes:

·
Automotive Monomaniac
10,706 Posts
I am a big fan of the E30.

I love the E30 M3.

I dream about the E30 M3 Race Car.

This is an incredible car, and the price isn't half-bad!

·
Registered
2,291 Posts
While the car looks great and would be a fun car to drive, if a part fails forgetaboutit. Most parts will have to be custom made. But I guess if you have the $$$ to pay 65k for it you have the cash to fix it when it breaks.

I like how ROn added his name to the window just below Ravaglia's.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts