BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i ordered depo projector headlights with angel eyes from ddm tuning on the 7th and they still havent been shipped yet! :mad:

·
I Am The Machine
20,931 Posts
Wow....that's a long ass wait. I'd call them and see whats up. Were they listed as backordered at the time of sale or what?

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
Wow....that's a long ass wait. I'd call them and see whats up. Were they listed as backordered at the time of sale or what?
Yes, if the OP knew how to read, he would have clearly read on the front page, "Orders for Depo Headlights Won't BEGIN shipping until April 21st" or something like that.

Call them.

·
Driv'N In Sunny Cali
394 Posts
I ordered a Euro plate from Autowerks who are located in Roseville last year in March. I still havent recieved my plate yet. Ive called a couple of times and they've made quite a few excuses. I dont even know what to do now. Probably go and knock on their door huh? Sorry to ask this on this thread but what would you guys do and has anyone gone through them before?

·
I Am The Machine
20,931 Posts
Yes, if the OP knew how to read, he would have clearly read on the front page, "Orders for Depo Headlights Won't BEGIN shipping until April 21st" or something like that.

Call them.
Yeah, it does now, but did it a month ago? That's the question. If it did say then, well, its the OP's fault. If not, it seems like DDM is way behind on the game. I'd imagine it did say it though. They were fairly low volume until they just made a huge splash recently, and they don't have enough suppliers lined up yet to support the enormous demand between BF.c and and B-Fest. Much is still backordered.

I ordered a Euro plate from Autowerks who are located in Roseville last year in March. I still havent recieved my plate yet. Ive called a couple of times and they've made quite a few excuses. I dont even know what to do now. Probably go and knock on their door huh? Sorry to ask this on this thread but what would you guys do and has anyone gone through them before?
You ordered something in Mar 07 and still don't have it? And you've called "a few times"? That's your first problem. After about 3 weeks and it hadn't shipped, I'd talk to the owner and require a hard date when it would ship - and it would have to be in 2 wks or less. I would then call on that day and ensure it had shipped. If not, I would need to know why. If he had a reasonable explanation, he gets one more grace period, maybe a week at tops. I would then call on that day to see if it shipped. If it hadn't, I would immediately call his local BBB and file a complaint, then call him the next day to let him know that, and call him EVERY DAY, MULTIPLE TIMES PER DAY until it shipped. Find out his name and call his cell. Mass email them from a new Yahoo account reminding them to "Ship the item they haven't shipped yet." Call him during your morning commute, on your lunch, your evening commute, leave a message before bed, call again the next morning on your morning commute, etc. Follow up frequently with the BBB. Get them to contact him or something. You get the idea. I REFUSE to tolerate BS from vendors. At the very least, call them now and DEMAND an IMMEDIATE AND COMPLETE REFUND.

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
Yeah, unfortunately I have never heard anything good about ordering euro plates off the web, every and I mean *every* person I have heard from that ordered a euro plate online took either forever to get it, or never got it period.

Good luck man, I hope you didn't pay too much, and I agree with E36phantom, I would do the same thing.

·
blank
1,614 Posts
when i talked to DDM about my lights, they said that USPS was calculating something differnt and was requireing more money to ship out the packages or something. that was there excuse for why mine hadnt been shipped till monday. HOPEFULLY theres a note sitting in my PO box stating i need to pick them up today, i dont want to wait much longer.

·
<-NIKi
1,875 Posts
My car came with a euro plate :)

I however don't use it because the police in my town would pull me over every day.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts