BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey gang...

been a while since i've popped in... been real busy... thought ya'll would enjoy... gives me that warm fuzzy feeling when i watch it :)

gt3 fast lap at sebring right click - save as the linky....

PNG, Dr Kewl.. track time is calling... ketchep is almost ready... here's a hint of what ketchep is: already classified as rolex series grand am cup car...

and Dr Kewl, the idea is to lose weight on the car, not add weight :eek: J/K.. enjoy the subs :thumbup:

· Registered ABUSER!
372 Posts
Downloaded that video when it was posted on Rennlist (I post on the 993 board now). Did you see the other one when the same car gets tagged big time? Pretty violent hit. I had a nice 4 wheel drift at the hairpin at the end of the straight as you pass the bridge. Every attempt after that resulted in a spin. There's a brilliant hotel owned by Don Panoz right there at the haripin too, The Chateau Elan, where I stay when at Sebring.

Oh and I agree with you on the Dr.'s car. Less weight = more performance.

· Welcomed to the 'Fest!
752 Posts
The sound is intoxicating. Yes, some track time would be nice. I haven't even driven the Boxster in several weeks since it has been raining so much.

Sounds like Ketchep will be tearing it up soon enough. Hey, what do you think of a B&B exhaust for my Boxster? I can get one brand new for $500.

PS: I got pulled over this morning in the X5. Damn! I escaped unscathed and point free however. :D I just have a way with cops.

· Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
are you modding for the sound or for performance? performance is hard to get without headers, software and IMO, it shoud be headers to straight pipe out... but thats me :)

performance wise, you get much better bang for the buck with suspension/tires/brakes first... craig stanton drove the stock S on stock pirelli's with me at willow springs.. sat on the tail of a gt3 on fresh hoosiers the entire lap... that gt3 should have smoked us easily...

sound wise and look, its up to you bro....

· Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
alpina22 said:
Downloaded that video when it was posted on Rennlist (I post on the 993 board now). Did you see the other one when the same car gets tagged big time? Pretty violent hit. I had a nice 4 wheel drift at the hairpin at the end of the straight as you pass the bridge. Every attempt after that resulted in a spin. There's a brilliant hotel owned by Don Panoz right there at the haripin too, The Chateau Elan, where I stay when at Sebring.

Oh and I agree with you on the Dr.'s car. Less weight = more performance.
sebring looks like one hell of a fun track to run... i gotta try that one day....

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.