BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
10,856 Posts
I think it's safe to say the the 5'er Touring will look better than the sedan.

G

·
Nick325xiT 5spd said:
I think it's safe to say the the 5'er Touring will look better than the sedan.
Well, yeah. Because it physically cannot have the Bangle butt due to it being a wagon.

·
10,856 Posts
TD said:

Well, yeah. Because it physically cannot have the Bangle butt due to it being a wagon.
:thumbup:

·
OMGWTFBBQ
11,262 Posts
TD said:

Blasphemy! The flame surfacing just hasn't burnt its way all the way back there yet. All good things come to those who wait.

·
Rest in peace, Coach
9,106 Posts
Knowing Von Honkydonk, they'll find a way to attach that giant *SS on the back of a Touring. Mark my words.

·
King of Rear Clunks
12,903 Posts
I don't know if its the camo or what, but that Touring looks like a Saturn L wagon.

·
Vegan, not Romulan
12,826 Posts
atyclb said:
okay, so what's the differences on the X5? :dunno: :dunno: :dunno:
From the tiny amount of German that I know... the text says:

BMW SUV gets six speed automatic and six cylinder Diesel from the current 7er

Exterior remains the same except changes on the front apron of the X5. The air intake becomes larger.

PS - I'm not responsible for damage due to my horrendous German translation. :D :D

20,210 Posts
Pete Teoh said:

From the tiny amount of German that I know... the text says:

BMW SUV gets six speed automatic and six cylinder Diesel from the current 7er

Exterior remains the same except changes on the front apron of the X5. The air intake becomes larger.

PS - I'm not responsible for damage due to my horrendous German translation. :D :D
good enough for me. I knew I wasn't an X5 expert, but I couldn't see much exterior diffence

1 - 13 of 13 Posts