Bimmerfest BMW banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Banned
22,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
And the rest are just anniversaries, and when your young, you seek attention on your "anniversary"...but as you grow old, you'll not tell a soul its your "anniversary" and you'll hope that folks will forget! ;)

·
Registered
525 Posts
Ripsnort said:
And the rest are just anniversaries, and when your young, you seek attention on your "anniversary"...but as you grow old, you'll not tell a soul its your "anniversary" and you'll hope that folks will forget! ;)
Maybe when you're as old as you are...;)

·
Registered
6,869 Posts
Ripsnort said:
Sounds like Rip has some "issues" :D :D

·
Banned
22,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Re: Re: Guys, you only have ONE birthday.....

in_d_haus said:

Sounds like Rip has some "issues" :D :D
Hey, at least I don't attempt to cover my bald spot up! :D :lmao: (If I did, I'd have to borrow hair from my wife standing next to me! :D )

·
5,820 Posts
Ripsnort said:
but as you grow old, you'll not tell a soul its your "anniversary" and you'll hope that folks will forget! ;)
I'm happy to celebrate them, the more the merrier as long as I can enjoy and am aware of them.

·
5,820 Posts
Re: Re: Guys, you only have ONE birthday.....

EugieBaange said:

Then again, there's this 21 yr old cutie working here that I'm hot for ... :yikes:

Don't worry, where age leaves off, money kicks in.

·
Banned
22,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
atyclb said:

the day of one's birth is xx/xx

The date of one's birth is xx/xx/xxxx
A "Day" is a date. The day you are born is therefore the "date" that you celebrate the anniversary of that day. ;)

·
Automotive Monomaniac
10,706 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Guys, you only have ONE birthday.....

johnlew said:

Don't worry, where age leaves off, money kicks in.
So true... so true.

Now, if I could just get my wife to be more 'understanding' these days.

·
Registered
319 Posts
Oh come on Rip - it's all in good fun! :) I am 27 today yet I still get proofed for lotto tickets! It's all good! However, when I turn 30, I already know I am packing the cooler the night before and I will refuse to get out of bed, except to pee! I realize I am on the count down, let me enjoy it now!

·
Banned
22,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Mystikal said:
Rip, you're just bitter that 325xi-SteelGray and I are celebrating and you aren't! :p
I celebrated mine within two weeks from todays date, silently :rolleyes: :p

Ah, hell, you need the attention, HAPPY BIRTHDAY! There, ya happy now that someone other than a homeless person looking for a quarter paid attention to ya? :p

·
Registered
3,077 Posts
Ripsnort said:

I celebrated mine within two weeks from todays date, silently :rolleyes: :p

Ah, hell, you need the attention, HAPPY BIRTHDAY! There, ya happy now that someone other than a homeless person looking for a quarter paid attention to ya? :p
:yikes: Bitter seems to be too kind of a word for you right now. :p

This is all I have for you:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts