BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Trying to decide between the H&R cupkit or UUC SACHS stage 3 for my 2001 330CiC. Just wondering if anyone has some opinions either way as to which might be better. I would be going with the Touring cup kit and from what I understand the UUC is very similar. Anyone know whether to pick one over the other? Price is almost identical and I'm looking for streetability. :dunno:

Thanks,

·
1.888.JLEVISW
3,247 Posts
I'd recommend the H&R Cup Kit as an upgrade. It's one of our most popular suspension options and offers a substantial improvement in handling and lowering in either the Sport or Touring version. The nice thing about the H&R kit is that it is designed as a street sport system that is suitable for everyday use but still offers a setup that can be used in spirited or track settings.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'd recommend the H&R Cup Kit as an upgrade. It's one of our most popular suspension options and offers a substantial improvement in handling and lowering in either the Sport or Touring version. The nice thing about the H&R kit is that it is designed as a street sport system that is suitable for everyday use but still offers a setup that can be used in spirited or track settings.
That doesn't tell me why it is better than the UUC :eeps: Any real world experiences from anybody?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts