BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently purchased and installed Halo projector headlights. They are not DEPO or OEM. When I installed them one of them is shining a lot higher than the other one. The manufacturer says that I can adjust them using some knobs. Does anyone know how I can lower the beam?

·
Fast Cars Suck!
7,726 Posts
There normally on the back or top ot the headlight, we need to know.the manufactuer in order to give you a definitive answer.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ya the fitting isnt good there is at least half an inch on the sides. The quality looks ok and ya I got them for a really good deal. I don't really like the OEM ones that I saw and thot these looked a lot better.

·
hookersandblow
7,254 Posts
Parking wires could be cut? Or, your turn signal bulbs aren't oem

OEM corner bulbs are dual filament, one lights up as a parking light, the other acts as the indicator.

So, yeah. probably your bulbs.

·
MrJanka
159 Posts
There probably from taiwan, and don't have knobs and will eventually catch on fire or leak condensation into the housing.

Stay away from ebay/amazon. Almost everything you get a "deal" on is made in taiwan and is complete garbage... ask me how I know. Do it right the first time.

I hate Taiwan and if and if anyone on here is from Taiwan, I hate you too.

regards,
mrjanka

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.