BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi all!

i just got a '05 325xi back in january and now that i'm comfortable with the car, i'd like to make a foray into the world of modding. i'm looking at buying new headlights and came across these:
http://acekogyo.com/HL/Dec2006/3BU004-634078B.jpg

i was wondering if anyone had any experience with these and whether or not they are okay quality, if the halos are decent, etc. i kinda like the e60 eyebrows, so if anyone has another suggestion with the same kind of look, it would be much appreciated. sorry if this is discussed elsewhere, i just don't know the name of these lights or how to search on them.

thanks!

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
guess it's not a popular style? i'm probably gonna buy them anyway then, i'll let you all know how it goes.

·
Registered
110 Posts
give it a day or two for people to respond, some guys are probly even gone for weekend,
me personaly i have an E46 and those lights look great but imo im not too fond of the yellow or orange in them, if you like them buy them try them out and do let us know for future referance how it works out. but dont worry im sure youll have lots of opinions on them..
im sure itl look awsome on your car cause its different you dont see iit nowhere.

·
Registered
196 Posts
I'm not a fan of those headlights, but I've never seen a picture of them installed on a car. I think the thing that turns me off to those is the orange bar at the top of the light, I don't like that at all. The turn signal looks a bit funky too. I would like to see how it looks illuminated though, before I'll say that I don't like it one bit.

However, if you like it, you should buy it and install it. :thumbup:

·
Registered
466 Posts
I like those headlights I saw them on ebay, they look like the lights on the current 7 series. I just don't know how they would look on your car. I'm going to replace my headlights, and get some with angel eyes. I found some angel eye headlights on www.modbargins.com for my car and they look pretty close to the oem headlights. If you get those be sure to post some pics so that we can see how it turns out!

·
Registered
814 Posts
The ugliest headlights Ive seen for the E46. IMO the stock headlights look the best. If its not broken, dont fix it. Plus those halos dont look too bright.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts