Registered
12,472 Posts
***** HAPPY BIRTHDAY ***** :thumb: :D

·
10,856 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ripsnort said:
Heh! HB!

How "young" are you? FYI: After age 30 or so, you stop announcing your birthday! :eeps: :yikes:
Still a wee little tyke. :p 20 years old. :D :D :D

·
Crazy Canadian
1,095 Posts
Sabrina said:
***** HAPPY BIRTHDAY ***** :thumb: :D

When are you going to jump out of the cake and sing a little dance number Sabrina? :p :yikes:

:bigpimp:

·
Banned
22,730 Posts
Alan F said:
Happy Birthday Nick

What's a 20 year old doing with a wagon ? ?
?? I had a Volkswagen squadback once! Think about it, active libedo(sp) and a place to stretch out in the back of course! ;)

·
10,856 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I like wagons. Very convenient, never have to worry about whether or not I can fit something in (a big issue with my hobbies, my projector JUST BARELY fit into my car for example. Clearance was about 1 inch on both sides.) The funny thing is that my car also gets both more AND less attention than any other 3er. There are hardly any wagons anywhere, while even the cabrios can be seen all the time. I see M3s and M5s more than 3er tourings. More importantly, cops never seem to pay any attention to me in the wagon. When I drove around in my old E36 325i, I got followed by cops ALL the time. Driving around in an eight year old bimmer got me lots of attention, but my brand new one hardly even attracts a glance. :dunno: I doubt that I'd enjoy the same freedom if I drove a coupe. Plus the wagon is a lot stiffer than the coupe. :D :D :D

All in all, my only complaint is that I couldn't get a 330xdT. :) I still want that damned diesel engine.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts