BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

· Premium Member
7,715 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My DD is three years old today. Still under 22,000 on the odometer.
Not too bad in spite of being "over the hill".

;)

· Registered
6,905 Posts
Happy Birthday! :) Glad to learn that the car has been a great ownership experience for you. Hope you have many more Happy Birthdays with it. :thumbup:

· California Über Alles
879 Posts
Looks like new, better than new cuz ya gots all the bugs out. Get him or her some Koni FSDs as an anniversary/birthday gift and yourself a nicely chilled bottle of 2009 Walter Hansel Chardonnay Cuvee Alyce for having good taste and good fortune in your initial selection and years of future enjoyment of such a fine daily driving machine.

;)

· Original Owners Club
512 Posts
My E93 wishes your E93 Happy Birthday, and hopes you decided to get the PE for your car's birthday :) Still looks great!

· Banned
10,511 Posts
>AHEM<

You drive an instant classic
, newly crowned as among the last of excellent naturally aspirated bijou Euro sport design.

Yes, a car driven by well-heeled and educated persons of taste, as well as wealthy individuals wishing to drive well but not to be ostentatious.

It is exemplary, as are you, top down in the Summer o'2012. Congrats!

Yellow Line

· Registered
2,792 Posts
Congrats, my E93's 5 year is coming up Dec 1st and it still feels like the honeymoon stage!

· Breaking in the Pony
2019 Mustang GT / 2005 Toyota Tacoma
6,447 Posts

;)
:thumbup::thumbup:

Mine recently passed 3 years as well, although it spent the 3rd anniversaries of both its ED and redelivery in the body "spa".

Then again, with 78k on the odometer, the occasional commitment for "exhaustion" may be necessary! ;)

· Worlds Foremost Authority
22,293 Posts
Mine turned 5 in July and thanks to NYC Mayor Michael Bloomberg is getting 4 new rims and tires as a birthday gift.

CA

· Lost but making good time
3er + 3er + 4er = 10er, Bimmers?!
6,693 Posts

;)
Happy Birthday, Kat('s car)!

So what are you giving your baby to mark the occasion? The BMW Accessories catalog has many excellent gift ideas. After all, we have to keep our poor old casualties of fashion feeling fresh and appreciated. ;)

22,293 Posts
The E93 is still the current model 3 Series Cabriolet,

CA

· Registered
1,652 Posts
Happy Birthday to the DD, Kat! :)

Get some miles on the odometer...perhaps a road trip to C2C5??

Mine turned 5 in July and thanks to NYC Mayor Michael Bloomberg is getting 4 new rims and tires as a birthday gift.

CA
:rofl::rofl::rofl: Them Bloomberg Blowouts and Bent Rims are no joke....

· Premium Member
7,715 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Looks like new, better than new cuz ya gots all the bugs out. Get him or her some Koni FSDs as an anniversary/birthday gift and yourself a nicely chilled bottle of 2009 Walter Hansel Chardonnay Cuvee Alyce for having good taste and good fortune in your initial selection and years of future enjoyment of such a fine daily driving machine.
:beerchug:

My E93 wishes your E93 Happy Birthday, and hopes you decided to get the PE for your car's birthday :) Still looks great!
Happy Birthday, Kat('s car)!

So what are you giving your baby to mark the occasion? The BMW Accessories catalog has many excellent gift ideas. After all, we have to keep our poor old casualties of fashion feeling fresh and appreciated. ;)
The PE/PI is definitely going to happen. It's probably going to be as much a birthday present for me as for the car.

>AHEM<

You drive an instant classic
, newly crowned as among the last of excellent naturally aspirated bijou Euro sport design.

Yes, a car driven by well-heeled and educated persons of taste, as well as wealthy individuals wishing to drive well but not to be ostentatious.

It is exemplary, as are you, top down in the Summer o'2012. Congrats!
:thumbup:

Mine turned 3 years old July 31st. Ours must have been in the nursery at the same time.
:thumbup::thumbup:

Thanks All! The car is definitely a keeper and worth all the pampering it gets.
I honestly can't imaging relinquishing it this early in its life as it's just barely broken in.

· IntarWeb Stalker
10,180 Posts
Long named bottles of wine are like long job titles...most likely not that good. Unless your title is Supreme Commander, NATO Allied Forces Europe

;)
Now that she is broken in, you bringing her to C2C-V?

22,293 Posts
Long named bottles of wine are like long job titles...most likely not that good. Unless your title is Supreme Commander, NATO Allied Forces Europe
So are you implying that my title of Chief Executive Supreme Director of the Department of Redundency Department is meaningless? :dunno:

CA

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.