BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
That Guy w/ the Modded GT
638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hope everyone had a lovely Halloween, maybe some of you got some nice candy :rofl:

Although I personally didn't dress up, the GT and the pups did :thumbup: Snapped some nice shots of the trio together, and here are a few pics for you all to enjoy as always.

Let me know how they came out, as always cheers :D Happy Halloween!

Attachments

·
Registered
492 Posts
Siiiiick! Bravo BGT

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
Hope everyone had a lovely Halloween, maybe some of you got some nice candy :rofl:

Although I personally didn't dress up, the GT and the pups did :thumbup: Snapped some nice shots of the trio together, and here are a few pics for you all to enjoy as always.

Let me know how they came out, as always cheers :D Happy Halloween!
Brilliantly executed. Well done.

All three are fierce-looking. I wouldn't want to mess with any of them.....

·
There is no spoon
1,964 Posts
Fantastic! You could achieve the same effect here in Texas by leaving the GT out in a field with all the "flying" spiders we get this time of year.

How much candy did the GT get? :rofl:

·
That Guy w/ the Modded GT
638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Brilliantly executed. Well done.

All three are fierce-looking. I wouldn't want to mess with any of them.....
Haha thanks Fish! They are quite the trio indeed :D

Fantastic! You could achieve the same effect here in Texas by leaving the GT out in a field with all the "flying" spiders we get this time of year.

How much candy did the GT get? :rofl:
hahaha :rofl:

Unfortunately, the GT stayed in all night, so no candy this time ;)

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
Haha thanks Fish! They are quite the trio indeed :D

I get a kick out of dogs in costume, or wearing hats or glasses. None of the Shelties I have had over the years, (am currently on #s 5 and 6) could stand to have any "mini-human clothing" on and removed it (or kept trying to) immediately. They are not also enthused about clothing designed for dogs. They like to be "au naturel". Must be a "breed thing".

·
There is no spoon
1,964 Posts
@ Fish: our golden is the same way...we did dress him up as a skunk this year and named him Puppy le Pew

the walls that he likes to lean against when sleeping were a bit discolored the next morning as we took him to a Howl-O-Ween event and didn't have the gusto to wash him that night.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
@ Fish: our golden is the same way...we did dress him up as a skunk this year and named him Puppy le Pew

the walls that he likes to lean against when sleeping were a bit discolored the next morning as we took him to a Howl-O-Ween event and didn't have the gusto to wash him that night.
Nice job of "decorating". I am impressed. He does not seem to be. Perhaps he was wishing that he also had some of the "perfume" that real skunks have with which to "anoint" you so you could have a complete experience. :rofl:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts