BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've seen some videos on youtube of 7's with some exhaust systems that sound amazing and I'm itching to get mine done. Has anyone got theirs done? I need some info on how to go about getting it done right.

I want mine to sound and look like the this:

Or the quad exhaust like this: (Listen to how it sounds after he adjusts it the first time)

·
Registered
603 Posts
Hey man, right now I have the "split personality" set up with the magnaflow 14445 muffler. I had it installed by Midas muffler on Keele and Langstaff (in Vaughan). I was in there yesterday and they are going to set me up with a quad tip set up. Im having my body shop do the cut out and they will custom make the pipes for me, including the right side (they will run behind the rear bumper). The custom fabrication job, including tips will cost me about $400. which is an awesome deal. I can send you over there if you like!

·
Registered
4,814 Posts
The set up is the same under the car.
nope, the 760 uses a different sized exhaust system. The layout is the same but the pipes are 85MM (larger one) and 63.5mm for the smaller dual tubes.

The 750 uses 60mm diameter piping till that point. FYI also the 760 and 750 have different arrangements for the sport muffler build/part No.

Tanner, if you want something cheap and that sounds good, you can have a exhaust shop cut off the factory sport muffler and have them weld on something a bit better like a magnaflow one. I'm looking for a competent shop near me but so far haven't come up with anything.

·
Registered
4,814 Posts
Let me know if you do! I would like to see pics and vid.
Like I said, I'm just trying to find a competent shop to make the system the way I want it without breaking the bank. I def. will let everyone here know if I do succeed at it and get something done!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.