BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
21 - 35 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
Copied from another forum....

Dear Mr. Prime,

We have received your accident-claim reports for the month of June-they total 27. I regret to inform you that GEICO will not be able to reimburse you for any of those repairs. I feel that I have sent the same letter to you once a month for the last six months, and I am now sending it again.

Since becoming a GEICO customer in January of this year, you have reported 131 accidents, requesting reimbursement for repairs necessitated by each one. You have claimed not to be responsible in any of them, usually listing the cause of the accident as either "Sneak attack by Decepticons" or "Unavoidable damage caused by protecting freedom for all sentient beings."

The only repairs for which you were reimbursed were the replacement of a cracked fender and a headlight, required after a Mr. I. Ron Hide backed his van into your truck; these cost $1,286.63. Our own investigation concluded that you were not at fault and that Mr. Hide had been drinking prior to the accident. Though police were unable to test his blood-alcohol level-Mr. Hide claimed that it would be impossible for police to examine his blood-alcohol content with a Breathalyzer, because he "doesn't breathe"-under Washington-state law, refusal to take a Breathalyzer test is equivalent to returning a result above the legal level.

But, I repeat, those were the only repairs for which you have been reimbursed, and it was a very minor accident in comparison to your other claims. I mention a few to illustrate the larger trend:

$379,431.34 requested reimbursement for repairs to your truck cabin. You claimed the damage was caused by attacking fighter jets.

$665,789.11 requested reimbursement for repairs to your trailer. You claimed the damage was caused by a giant mechanical scorpion, which I can only assume is some amusement-park ride, although I question the wisdom of bringing your mobile home so close to such dangerous equipment.

$6,564,239.44 requested reimbursement for repairs to a truck part called the "Autobot Matrix of Leadership." You stated this occurred in "an ultimate confrontation between good and evil," with a Ms. Meg Atron and a Mr. U. Nicron causing the damage in question. Mr. Prime, I have checked every known car- and truck-part catalog published in the United States and have found nothing even resembling that part, never mind any part so expensive. Whatever disagreements you had with Ms. Atron and Mr. Nicron, I suggest that next time you either settle things peaceably or leave your Autobot Matrix of Leadership at home so it doesn't break. GEICO does not cover Autobot Matrix of Leaderships.
And the list goes on. Mr. Prime, I am going to remind you again: Your policy with GEICO only reimburses you for accidents that occur while you are engaged in the reasonable use of your truck and trailer. As I told you when you originally purchased the policy, GEICO does not offer Megatron coverage, Starscream coverage, Soundwave coverage, Decepticon coverage, or Energon-blast coverage. Those are just not the types of damages we would expect from reasonable use.

To sum up, GEICO has been unable to reimburse you for any repairs, but due to the high number of accidents you have been a party to this month, combined with the many accidents you have had in the preceding five months, your premium has increased to $235,567.50 per month. While that may seem like a lot, I remind you that it is a savings of $137 over Progressive and $98 over State Farm. Please have your check into our main office by the end of July.

Regards,

Simon Furman
GEICO Agent
haha, somone put waaaay too much time into that. But it gave me a good laugh :thumbup:

·
"Clunker" *****
4,684 Posts
You mean you guys don't like having a car that everybody hates? I think that's one of the greatest things about having a Bimmer.

·
Protect your (lug) nuts
4,571 Posts
Great movie. Hot chick. I have seen it twice now. :D

·
Registered
232 Posts
i dont like her teeth.
she looks like such a bitchy **** too haha

however when she was all gross and sweaty at the end...she became more attractive.

·
Registered
232 Posts
You mean you guys don't like having a car that everybody hates? I think that's one of the greatest things about having a Bimmer.
i passed a guy today on the way to work.
completely legal pass
nothing wrong about it

and in my rear view i watched him flip out for the next 5 min about it

·
Protect your (lug) nuts
4,571 Posts
Im sure shes an absolute **** but I could live with the earmuffs :)
Thats what you call a hit & run chick :)

·
Black Mage
2,337 Posts
Screw the ear muffs. Tape her mouth shut.

BTW: One thing I've learned about celebrities is that they're pretty much the same in real life as they are in the movies. Brad Pitt was pretty arrogant. Ben Stiller is very nice and an absolute crack-up. Orlando Bloom is a ladies man. Lisa Kudrow had firecrackers up her ass and blew up at the stupidest little thing (didn't wanna sign the damn credit card slip). Dennis Rodman, well everyone stayed at least 10 feet away from him. How's Megan Fox in the movies?

·
Registered
232 Posts
Screw the ear muffs. Tape her mouth shut.

BTW: One thing I've learned about celebrities is that they're pretty much the same in real life as they are in the movies. Brad Pitt was pretty arrogant. Ben Stiller is very nice and an absolute crack-up. Orlando Bloom is a ladies man. Lisa Kudrow had firecrackers up her ass and blew up at the stupidest little thing (didn't wanna sign the damn credit card slip). Dennis Rodman, well everyone stayed at least 10 feet away from him. How's Megan Fox in the movies?
haha
ive never met any movie celebs, but i meet tons of bands
and tehy are always very nice and appreciative of the fans...beucase thats who got them there in the first place

·
Protect your (lug) nuts
4,571 Posts
haha
ive never met any movie celebs, but i meet tons of bands
and tehy are always very nice and appreciative of the fans...beucase thats who got them there in the first place
+1 i have never really had any interest in meeting celebs, except for Hugh Laurie (Dr House), Kiefer Sutherland & maybe a few others (not many).. All the bands I have met have been awesome too (latest being rascal flatts), but celebs are just people. no need for the media to worship them :rolleyes:

·
Registered
60 Posts
Bumblebee's personality was all whacked up too, he was spose to be a little kid trying to prove himself, kinda sorta. In this movie he actually had a teenage/adult personality. Also the guy that was the solstice (the black car with the "gangsta" voice) was actually a minivan with a gun turret out the back. Things changed just a bit in this movie, but overall I enjoyed it. Also working at a Movie Theatre :)() most of the people's reactions coming out of the movie have been positive so... id say its at least a B to B+ in my book. :thumbup:
Jason..

Bumblebee was a Camaro for two KEY reasons that the writers addressed in a press thing about the movie... VW didn't want their name in such a violent movie and something about next year possibly being the end of the run for the current beetle... so when GM stepped in wanting a tie in deal, they went with the Camaro since it's getting reborn next year..

And bounzing... you're wrong... Jazz( the solstice) was NEVER a minivan in the first generation, he was a Porche... and had a similar voice(stereotypical black male), but more fitting to the stereotypes of the 80s, so I was ok with the revamp of him, except I wish he'd went for the Sky..it's so much better looking of a car... I just wish Prowl would've been in it somewhere, I'd loved to have seen a 350Z cop car(Prowl in the original series was a 280z cop car...white with black accents) in a chase/fight scene with Barricade...

I liked the movie, I just had to keep reminding myself it's in it's own canon, not trying to redo generation one...

·
M status achieved!
1,839 Posts
hey, thanks for clearing up why they chose to make Bumblebee a Camaro. I missed most of the trailers and such. And yeah, Jazz was a porsche originally and you have a great point, it's not a remake, it's a whole new generation.

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #33 ·
And bounzing... you're wrong... Jazz( the solstice) was NEVER a minivan in the first generation, he was a Porche... and had a similar voice(stereotypical black male), but more fitting to the stereotypes of the 80s, so I was ok with the revamp of him, except I wish he'd went for the Sky..it's so much better looking of a car... I just wish Prowl would've been in it somewhere, I'd loved to have seen a 350Z cop car(Prowl in the original series was a 280z cop car...white with black accents) in a chase/fight scene with Barricade...
hey, im wrong... it happens a lot. :rofl: which one am i thinking of then?

·
Registered
60 Posts
Well, Ratchet was a van-looking thing, and there numberous others(can't think of all the ones that were basic vans or trucks on the autobots...)

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #35 ·
Well, Ratchet was a van-looking thing, and there numberous others(can't think of all the ones that were basic vans or trucks on the autobots...)
i looked it up- Ironhide was the van. he was right jazz was a porsche 933 i think it was.

whoops- my b. :cry:

21 - 35 of 35 Posts