BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
From lurking on this board for the last few months, I know there is a date in May the car is supposed to be released but has anyone had a dealer confirm that there car will be delivered on that day ?

What was the exact date of the release ?

Cheers ... JM

·
Registered
89 Posts
JonMarks330i said:
From lurking on this board for the last few months, I know there is a date in May the car is supposed to be released but has anyone had a dealer confirm that there car will be delivered on that day ?

What was the exact date of the release ?

Cheers ... JM
May 6 officially.....cars will be in the dealership earlier in most cases. Some places will show it to you, others won't. I've been told there will be demos to drive May 6 in Arizona.

·
Bimmerfest Founder
15,477 Posts
AZBob said:
May 6 officially.....cars will be in the dealership earlier in most cases. Some places will show it to you, others won't. I've been told there will be demos to drive May 6 in Arizona.
Is this the same AZBob from the old .org days?

·
Registered
89 Posts
Jon said:
Is this the same AZBob from the old .org days?
I'm back Jon after a five year layoff. 9/11 hit me hard but have rebounded and now doing an ED again....too bad it'll be too late for Bimmerfest, otherwise, I'd be there! Be there in 2006 for sure.

·
Bimmerfest Founder
15,477 Posts
AZBob said:
I'm back Jon after a five year layoff. 9/11 hit me hard but have rebounded and now doing an ED again....too bad it'll be too late for Bimmerfest, otherwise, I'd be there! Be there in 2006 for sure.
Wow!! Nice to see you again Bob. Welcome to The 'Fest!!

5 years...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts