BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
I like cookies.
18,102 Posts
Yea, I think it is weird. Certainly the ugliest Ferrari recently. They tried to make it look too much like an F1 car. But, I suppose the aerodynamics are near perfect :dunno:

·
Ex-Dictator
26,111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Function over form ? Can't they make it both ? I mean, the Testarossa, which is one of the most beautiful Ferrari ever built IMO, is functional and beautiful, like every other Ferrari.

But this one is ugly, really. I'm disappointed. Not that I can buy one ever, but Ferrari is/was always a special car for me.

·
Registered
1,790 Posts
I still think the Tesstarossa defines what an "exotic" should be. The older GTO is also awesome.

I remember some years ago, I was getting a car radio installed and everyone stopped work on my car because a guy had just pulled up in a black Tessta. He bought a radio on the spot, and they yanked my car to install it. Ladies first, right?? Afterward, the guy pulls out of the bay and before leaving, finds something he doesn't like. So, he put the car in nuetral, and parks it near the exit. He gets out and goes inside to complain.

I'm still peeved that this puke got preferential treatment soley because he had this car. But there it is - driver door wide open, idling, right next to the exit.....should I? Shouldn't I? Would it be worth it?

.....nah....:D

·
Registered
1,476 Posts
BMBrad said:

its not like deformed or ugly like the new 7
HEY!! It's neither.

I'll show you deformed and ugly. Just wait.

(And I'm not talking about my Chris' pooper...)

·
Ex-Dictator
26,111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Some specs on the car :)

6 Liter V12 - mid-engine
650 hp
Weight : 1200 kg !!!
0-60 in 3.0 secs !
Top Speed : 330 km/h +

Darn, this thing is like a motorbike !

1 - 13 of 13 Posts