BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
You all have to know what i'm talking about here yes that space between the seat and the emergency brake it's like no matter how hard I try coins and other objects take the journey down this canyon but on the flip every month I vacuum I have a free gallon of gas!!! Anyone else notice this??

·
Tar Heel Faithful
14,127 Posts
That happens in almost every car to owners who aren't careful with loose change.

I only buy wallets that have a zipper side insert next to where I put dollar/euro bills. As a person who regularly utilises loose change, I never have unclaimed coins lying around in the car.

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Coins? I dont carry coins...nor do I carry checks, just small slim wallet, 2 CC, License, Medical, Biz cards, and maybe a train/bus pass...

·
Don't Judge Me!
4,429 Posts
I don't touch any coins. Coins makes my hands smell funny and stink! :rolleyes:

·
Don't Judge Me!
4,429 Posts
I assume you don't work a toll booth??
I just own a bunch of these bills.

I wouldn't mind to be NJ toll booth worker, I heard they make like 100K+ a year
just to sit and touch germy hands and coins for 8 hours.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2022 540i MSport
9,684 Posts
What happens when you buy let's say a soda or newspaper with paper leave the coins for a tip?
I don't leave loose change anywhere in my car, left to rattle, fall, scratch the console, etc. I also never find the need to drink or eat in my vehicle. I find it amusing how people complain about their cupholders all the time. I can't stand when my wife's friend, who rides in my car on rare occasions, always needs to bring her water bottle along for the ride. She had the audacity to cram it in the net pocket on the back of my 335i seat -- it probably never returned to its flat position. :eek::yikes::rolleyes: She has not yet had the pleasure of riding in my 535i.

·
Go Buckeyes!
337 Posts
I've dropped the key fob down in there and didn't think I was going to get home, because my big mits barely could reach it.

·
Premium Member
7,614 Posts
Oooh, you mean that kind of piggy bank. 'Cause, I keep putting money into my E93....... :angel: - guess that means it's more of a money sink hole. :D

No problems with it as I never let loose change roll around, don't buy drinks or newspapers and don't eat or drink in the car. The only coinage in the car is in the little slots inside the center console for a toll road emergency.

·
Don't Judge Me!
4,429 Posts
The only coinage in the car is in the little slots inside the center console for a toll road emergency.
Oh my.....My eyes must be tired.....
ESL like me read that as cocaine. Shame on me!

·
Not Here Anymore
5,203 Posts
You all have to know what i'm talking about here yes that space between the seat and the emergency brake it's like no matter how hard I try coins and other objects take the journey down this canyon but on the flip every month I vacuum I have a free gallon of gas!!! Anyone else notice this??
It's a piggy bank but not for this reason. I've got change and bills littered throughout the ash tray and center consoles of both my vehicles. One time my GFs daughter counted $55.00 in quarters alone. I keep the change for things like meters, tolls, and car washes.

·
Registered
2,105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I don't leave loose change anywhere in my car, left to rattle, fall, scratch the console, etc. I also never find the need to drink or eat in my vehicle. I find it amusing how people complain about their cupholders all the time. I can't stand when my wife's friend, who rides in my car on rare occasions, always needs to bring her water bottle along for the ride. She had the audacity to cram it in the net pocket on the back of my 335i seat -- it probably never returned to its flat position. :eek::yikes::rolleyes: She has not yet had the pleasure of riding in my 535i.
Just for the stretch of the netting she should be barred for life:thumbup:

·
Registered
2,105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Oooh, you mean that kind of piggy bank. 'Cause, I keep putting money into my E93....... :angel: - guess that means it's more of a money sink hole. :D

No problems with it as I never let loose change roll around, don't buy drinks or newspapers and don't eat or drink in the car. The only coinage in the car is in the little slots inside the center console for a toll road emergency.
Money sink hole sounds right I was just trying to carefully word it in case Bimmer was listening.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.