BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
BMW FETISH!!!
5,405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok OK its not a bmw and its definetly not a e30. But im wondering if u have ever thrashed on of these lil pocket rockets before? They go hard im telling ya now. Mine is running stock atm with a 1 speed. Im planning to slap a 2 speed and a nice exaust so i can disturn the neighbours ect ect. Right now it can reach 60km/h without problems and with a 2 speed it can be capible of reaching 90km/h. ENJOY BOYS

If u want film clips let me know and ill post ;)

By the way its running 10% nitrous oxide and the road picture is the oil streaks the muffler spits out. :) only happens when its being pushed

Attachments

·
another E30 nut
916 Posts
i had a 4-tec running 30% nitro that would run beside my car. i think we clocked it at 73MPH.
I wrecked it one time. Cost me 90 bucks to buy new parts.
Sold it promptly afterwards. There arent worth it. Borrow one from a friend or just watch
I also had a 42'' Prather agressor 2 taht would run 65-67 without mods. 4.2HP nitro engine i believe it was a K&B 13cc
I tried that whole RC crap. Thank goodness i didnt get sucked into it like most of my friends. they spend more on those than on their actual cars.

Heres the for sale pictures of both. Thank goodness i actually broke even.

Great time for show and tell i guess:angel:

·
BMW FETISH!!!
5,405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
LOL NICE MATT :):)
im just gonna do the 2 speed and exaust and all. Ive got the eta to fix up. Gonna make it look shmickk!
but they are fun if u got the time of the day for them. The only thing i dont like about them they always play up and u always have something wrong on it. OR u hit a kerb and the thing goes all out off tune and u have to run after the thing :)

·
another E30 nut
916 Posts
curbs were never my friend. The controls get touchy at 50MPH. So if you barely moved it BAM!!!! curb. I broke countless rims. Thinking about that thing makes me happy i got rid of it.
They should rent them. Because after a day they are 70% broken and you have to invest more money.

·
Registered
252 Posts
i had a team associated tc33 was bad ass!!!!

·
Registered
294 Posts
i used to mess with those things when i was little...

i was more into the offroad ones, cuz they broke less when you jumped them 10' in the air...had a losi buggy (electric)

also dabbled with rc planes...made a few of them in shop class, fun stuff, but indeed expensive (esp for a 12year old!)

·
another E30 nut
916 Posts
too much money for the amount fun had.
The boat was fun because you couldnt break it. But it quickly got out of range and that made it boring. esp running 60-70mph
It takes getting older to realize how pointless it is unless you spend minute amounts

·
I do'nt make mistakes.
10,478 Posts
About 13 years ago, I had a cheap ready-to-run .12 (?) powered 2wd stadium truck. With the stock gearing, acceleration wasn't great but it did 40mph clocked with a friend's car. However, I got tired of replacing broken suspension parts and got out of it. I love RC cars, but I can't afford it and my other hobbies too.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts