BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
513 Posts
Buy a rubber coupler from autozone that has the same diamter on both sides. My CAI had one side that didnt even use a hose clamp because it was supposed to go into the neck of the filter which imo seems like it would restrict the air flow even more plus I could have the risk of the filter falling off because there is nothing holding it on. Anywyas I went to autozone and bought a rubber coupling that went from the stock intake neck to my cai metal neck. It fit like a glove and looks completely like it came with the kit because it is the same color as the one that came in the kit. They have different colors. I think this is what you need maybe post a pic to verify but this is what I am talking about. This is pretty much the one I have, im not sure of the dimensions on the link but im giving you a rough idea. Hope I am talking about what you are describing. http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2-3-Ply-Silicone-Hose-Coupling-Intercooler-3-Long-Bl_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ33601QQihZ002QQitemZ120017465461QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW#ebayphotohosting

1 - 1 of 1 Posts