BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have noticed now that only half of the A/C is working on my car, a 2002 325CI. when I turn my A/C on the only vents that blow cold air are the far left and the far right vents, but the vents in the middle of the car, above the console blow nothing, but hot air. I tried adding 134a to my car, and those levels appeared to be fine. I'm not sure if it could be a problem with the vents, or if there is something else that I do not know about.

Thank you for any help, or advice you could give me, I appreciate the time and knowledge.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Make sure that the little rotary knob in the middle of the two vents in the center of the car is turned so that it is showing blue lines and NOT red lines. If it is showing the red lines it will only blow heat out of those vents.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Make sure that the little rotary knob in the middle of the two vents in the center of the car is turned so that it is showing blue lines and NOT red lines. If it is showing the red lines it will only blow heat out of those vents.
They are showing blue, I've noticed if I turn the vents with the arrow pointing up they all blow cold, and my top vents blow hot. It's confusing.

Sent from BimmerApp mobile app

1 - 3 of 3 Posts