BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good morning guys,

I have a quick question and some of you may know. I have a 2012 750i and I want to change the headlight assembly to the 2013-2015. My question is will it fit?!?! Also what can I change on my 2014 M5 to make it faster with the least amount of mods!!

Help me guys pls

·
Registered
996 Posts
Good morning guys,

I have a quick question and some of you may know. I have a 2012 750i and I want to change the headlight assembly to the 2013-2015. My question is will it fit?!?! Also what can I change on my 2014 M5 to make it faster with the least amount of mods!!

Help me guys pls
if you talking about LED retrofit. there is a thread from board member that just done that. you may want to contact him. the headlight will fit. Just there is a lot of work to be done.
if you want the LCI version i was told its possible still some work but not as much. I would be interested on your findings if you go the LCI version way. I will keep following your thread. i just got Mtec bulbs see how that goes. But LCI update would be something i would be interested. the LED headlight too expense for me.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
What's the LCI version!! Lol I'm new as hell to this. I think your talking about the retrofit prior to the SUPER LED correct? I don't mind either or because I changed the Angel eyes with a H8 hyper white light from China, but the tend to blow out right at year mark.

·
Registered
996 Posts
What's the LCI version!! Lol I'm new as hell to this. I think your talking about the retrofit prior to the SUPER LED correct? I don't mind either or because I changed the Angel eyes with a H8 hyper white light from China, but the tend to blow out right at year mark.
yes those LCI upgrade still have the circular shape but super white. I tried H8 bulbs from everywhere. the ThunderH8 bulbs were best but just this week I bought the Mtec V3 bulbs. looks nice so far. except one does turn on when I disarm the alarm system. but when I turn ignition I get no error so far. I gotten Mtec before from a shady vendor and got errrors. I got these from Mteclighting.com. Hopefully these are the one.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts