BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

Headlight Coding??

3653 Views 4 Replies 4 Participants Last post by  DBU
I recently bought an X4 M40i with adaptive led headlight and every time i drive at night i need to press the auto headlight button near the BC button on the blinker switch. I was curious to see if there are ay codes out there where every time i drive the auto high-beams would be automatically on so i wouldn't need to press the button every time.
Thanks
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
There is... and you can even code full European adaptive mode which is glorious.

FRM
3050 -> FLA_AUTO_AKTIV automatisch
3050 -> FLA_VERBAUT aktiv
HU_NBT2
3000 -> HIGH_BEAM_ASSISTANT aktiv
KAFAS2 (If you have it)
3050 -> FLA_ON_OFF aktiv

Full Adaptive:
http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/showthread.php?t=918070&highlight=f25+dazzle

I have all this coded and it works flawlessly. When either it is dark, or becomes dark, my auto headlights come active.
CARLY for BMW will let you code this feature. It works great. After this tweak, you can press the button on the steering wheel stalk, which then will turn off the auto headlight function until you either press it a second time or stop/start the car again. CARLY is highly recommended - lots of need features with almost zero risk of bricking your car.
I recently bought an X4 M40i with adaptive led headlight and every time i drive at night i need to press the auto headlight button near the BC button on the blinker switch. I was curious to see if there are ay codes out there where every time i drive the auto high-beams would be automatically on so i wouldn't need to press the button every time.
Thanks
If coded in FRM, then you never have to toggle HBA.
CARLY for BMW will let you code this feature. It works great. After this tweak, you can press the button on the steering wheel stalk, which then will turn off the auto headlight function until you either press it a second time or stop/start the car again. CARLY is highly recommended - lots of need features with almost zero risk of bricking your car.
Oops - wrong post
If coded in FRM, then you never have to toggle HBA.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.