BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been trying to do an online search for the answer to this but can't find it. Is there a way to turn the thin row of lights on above the normal angel eyes? I've seen other people with them on, but I can't figure out how they do it. I was in front of an Audi R8 today (sweet car, may I add) and it only had the lower string of lights on and it looks SO sweet - I wasn't sure if I had the same option or if I have to get some type of kit. Pls don't bust me out if it's something as easy as turning on the parking lights!!:dunno:

·
Bimmer Driver
397 Posts
i think the only time it can be on is when the headlights are on....on audi's they use the L.E.D's as DRL's like BMW's use the angel eyes as DRL's so id ont think you can do it...

·
Banned
2,928 Posts
that row, is for turn signals... you cannot turn them permantly on for any time period, unless when signaling!

·
Banned
2,928 Posts
you sure it want a audi s5 lol... there is no way you can turn those on

·
Bimmer Driver
397 Posts
you sure it want a audi s5 lol... there is no way you can turn those on
yea ive never heard of having those on either.....except on the Audi S5 and on an R8.......

·
Registered
3 Posts
Headlights & DRL Programming

Speaking of lights on is there a way to turn on the DRL's on a 2004 645ci without a special computer hook up? I had them turned on by the dealer for my 01 330ci but I was hoping I could DIY on the six series.

·
Bimmer Driver
397 Posts
Speaking of lights on is there a way to turn on the DRL's on a 2004 645ci without a special computer hook up? I had them turned on by the dealer for my 01 330ci but I was hoping I could DIY on the six series.
i would like to know that to.......when i asked my dealer they said no....but i am curious

·
Banned
2,928 Posts
haha i just got the opposite done... had the drls turned off. took the guy about 2mins, using some computer... charged me $40 :D (ss1's hookup)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.