BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
674 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was at Circle BMW's site looking at the headlight trim. Clicked on their link to see the instruction, but got an image with a red X, I assume thats the pic showing how to install. Anyways, any of you can tell me how to install, or if theres a link I can follow? Maybe Geomax?!? :D

Thanks!!

·
Registered
674 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Found it!! Thanks!

·
Registered
674 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Patrick 320d said:
Correct me if I am wrong, but instructions on how to do this come with the headlight trim.

Mine did at least!

Patrick
Wanna check the installation before I order, just to see if I can do it myself.

·
Banned
20,151 Posts
bimmee said:
Wanna check the installation before I order, just to see if I can do it myself.
I did it myself with simple hand tools. The hardest part for me was dealing with the tubes to my headlight washers - I had to plug them and then unplug them before I had 5 liters of washer fluid on the garage floor!

I will check the box and see if the instructions are still there; if so, I could fax them to to you if you like! PM me if you are interested.

Patrick

·
Registered
674 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks!!

·
Registered
24 Posts
Does anyone know if the silver trims are available for the 02 325i sedan? I think I would like silver with my steel blue over black, but I heard that they are not yet available for the sedan. Thanks

·
Banned
20,151 Posts
Kebmike said:
Does anyone know if the silver trims are available for the 02 325i sedan? I think I would like silver with my steel blue over black, but I heard that they are not yet available for the sedan. Thanks
Actually, I think that darker paint and these titanium headlight trim pieces look even better than on my Titan Silver 3er! Go for it.

Patrick

·
Registered
674 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Patrick 320d said:

Actually, I think that darker paint and these titanium headlight trim pieces look even better than on my Titan Silver 3er! Go for it.

Patrick
I agree, looks better with dark paint. Especially with a very shiny jet black..... awesome :thumbup:

·
Registered
23 Posts
Paint your headlight trims to save money, many people did that and it looks just as good. Paint with high temp paint.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts