BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What going on fellow bimmers Im looking for a set of headlights with or with out xenon does'nt really matter my lights are yellowish and i have compounde and buffed them and now with hid on them one looks somewhat greenish and its driving me crazyyyy:dunno::dunno::dunno::dunno::dunno::bs: Help me out if you can I have tried a few different site and locally but no luck or crazy prices

·
Registered
182 Posts
Get the 3M headlight resurfacing kit. It will take you about 1 hr but they look like new. I did this on my 7 series at about 85k miles they were pitted and looked like they had a film of baby powder on them. It worked like a charm...they came out like new. The more sanding you do in the beginning the better.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks alot guys I have check on ebay craigslist and multiple other sites and like i said they dont have or they want anywhere from 750 ea. - 3500 for the set and i believe the is outrageous if u ask me. As far as the 3m I had My local Body shop sand and buff out the head lights and like they got most of the flim off but will try again thanks

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
that site doesn't even offer anything for bimmers :thumbdwn::thumbdwn::thumbdwn::thumbdwn::thumbdwn::thumbdwn::thumbdwn::thumbdwn::thumbdwn::thumbdwn::thumbdwn:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts