BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Drinker w/ Riding problem
596 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Its a 03 530i with steptronic.
Is the warranty still covering for the oilchange and maitenance?
Plz help me.Thanx so much in advance!
Jon.

·
looking for a car
2,576 Posts
.....no offense but if oil change is a concern then ur screwed LOL.....no but i think you should have warranty its only an 03. ask ur dealer if u have any left. and on maintanence do a search and ull find almost everything needed to be done

-and welcome to the fest :thumbup:

·
Registered
553 Posts
4 years or 50k miles for warranty, maintenence, and Roadside Assistance - whichever mark comes first. So check your in service date - if you're not passed the 4 year mark then you've got 2k miles before you're done.

·
Registered
439 Posts
frhsfootball80 said:
better go in and start b/sing stuff and get alot of things done while ur under warranty thats what id do
Yep. Be really anal and have the dealer fix all your concerns, including door panel squeaks/creaks, worn door seals, wiper blades, steering shimmy, etc. And if you plan on keeping your car any longer, consider buying an extended 6yr/100K maintenance program ($1395 here: http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/showthread.php?t=132955 ), which will take care of brake pads, rotors, drive belts, clutches, wiper blades, oil services, and inspections.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts