Bimmerfest BMW banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone, I do not own a BMW however I attended Bimmerfest last year in Santa Barbara and loved many of the cars that were there, so I hope you don't mind if I intermingle among all of you bimmer owners, and maybe attempt to contribute somewhat to your community.

I had a few questions to begin with. First has anyone here put a Kerscher M style front bumper on their E46 coupe? If so, please post information about fitment/quality, etc. And post pics if possible, thanks.

Secondly, I know that the rear E46 M3 wheels (18") will not fit the regular E46 coupe, however the front M3 wheels WILL right? So an E46 325ci owner could buy four front E46 M3 wheels and place the all around and everything will look fine? Has anyone done this before?

Thanks,
Kelvin

·
Registered
12,204 Posts
ice3000GT said:
Hello everyone, I do not own a BMW however I attended Bimmerfest last year in Santa Barbara and loved many of the cars that were there, so I hope you don't mind if I intermingle among all of you bimmer owners, and maybe attempt to contribute somewhat to your community.

I had a few questions to begin with. First has anyone here put a Kerscher M style front bumper on their E46 coupe? If so, please post information about fitment/quality, etc. And post pics if possible, thanks.

Secondly, I know that the rear E46 M3 wheels (18") will not fit the regular E46 coupe, however the front M3 wheels WILL right? So an E46 325ci owner could buy four front E46 M3 wheels and place the all around and everything will look fine? Has anyone done this before?

Thanks,
Kelvin
Well met, I dont know the answer to the first, but I think you are right about the second, but I only think. I may be wrong.

·
into things retro
4,541 Posts
Welcome aboard

I've seen the e46 M3 style wheels on an e36 3 series. Kind of made me do a double take.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts