Bimmerfest BMW banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,487 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How's it going? Hope all is well with everyone!

I see that some things have changed around here... More people "migrated" from E46's to E36 M3's... Hope everybody's enjoying their new rides! :thumbup: I know I'm not (2001 GM Vectra GLS 2.2 = UGH!!!)...

·
Registered
2,487 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
in_d_haus said:
Hi Alex! How ya doin buddy? How's sunny Brazil (send us some coffee) :D
Doing well Haus. Thanks.

Right now it's not that sunny, but it's been great. Did a couple dives in Rio last weekend and had a TON of fun.

Other than that, it's been hectic. Work's killing me (had forgotten what it is like to be the new guy :yikes: ), and my fiancee's driving me NUTS with the apartment stuff. I (actually we) gave up and hired a decorator. It's gonna be easier this way... ;)

·
The Original Dr. Phil
10,985 Posts
Hello Alex nice to hear from you:)

Hope all is well and the transition has been smooth.

·
Registered
2,487 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Hey folks,

Good to see you guys too.

I'll take care of the pix as soon as I get my camera (didn't pay attention while packing and shipped it with my stuff :yikes: )

Doug, sorry bro, but beaches down here are not topless... :( Occasionally you see a topless woman, especially because believe it or not, that's against the law down here and women have been arrested for being topless... :tsk:

Edit:

Nate, while I don't get my camera, this will give you an idea (mine is silver)...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts