BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good Morning Everyone,

Glad to be new member on this forum.
I'm a BMW Seniortech and put a lot of my life into BMW. So might be able to shed some light on some issues and can always learn something new from other people out there. :)

Will get to know you guys as time goes on. :rofl:

Thank you
ST

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you.

I'm in an E46 320Ci Convertible at the moment, nothing special, but does what it says on the tin really well. ***128526;
I'm driving different BMW's and Mini's everyday. But my favourite for the time being and has been for a while is the F13 M6. What a beautiful machine. I also love oldskool stuff, like E21s, E30s etc, especially when they are still in prestige condition.

What are you driving and what's your favourite model?

·
Registered
278 Posts
Hi ya. Glad to have you with us.

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
I'm in an E46 320Ci Convertible at the moment, nothing special, but does what it says on the tin really well. ***128526;
I'm driving different BMW's and Mini's everyday. But my favourite for the time being and has been for a while is the F13 M6. What a beautiful machine. I also love oldskool stuff, like E21s, E30s etc, especially when they are still in prestige condition.

What are you driving and what's your favourite model?
Ahh, nice.

I've got a six cylinder E30 and (despite my username!) a V8 E39. So it's The Go-kart and The Barge! I like them both, in completely different ways.

Favourite model? Tough question! If I had to live with a single car, it'd be an E46 M3 or an E28 M5. Now that I think about it, they're pretty much the same thing, aside from 15 years and some rear doors :) Other favourites include the 507, 2002, E34 535i, E38 740i, E92 M3, E82 1M, i8 and F87 1M... plus probably a heap more if I think about it any longer :D

·
Registered
601 Posts
Welcome Sir!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts