BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello , I am FLD 112! I am new to the site and I own a BMW 320I 2002. Canadian model IM assuming. Never owned one so all new to me. Already experienced a power steering pump failure and drivers window that quit working. Althought new to BMW cars I am no stranger to working on anything with wheels or heavy machinery . I attempted both items for repair did learn for next time to remove fan before trying to loosen belt tightener , I did break my fan blade. How ever the power window fix went along pretty smooth. I have been reading a lot of these posts for quite some time and been researching a lot about this DISA valve thing . I am thinking mine has never been changed , and to be on the safe side I am going to change mine,I have read a lot about Garys aluminum fix is he still making them and if so how do you get one and cost, shipping etc..... and as welll being new to BMW Im assuming my car has one any help from anyone would be greatly appreciated.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.