BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I'm an old retired state worker from upstate NY. Have had the same 325i bmw convertable for nine years. Its been a fine car, we only use it in the summer and its always garaged. Last fall, before putting it away, it had a reputable shop change the timing belt. I only drove it twice after that and it seemed to start a little hard. I thought maybe the distributor was off a little and didn't think much of it. This spring it won't start at all. It isn't getting any fuel. I tested the relay, I can hear it close. I pulled the fuel pump from under the seat and put direct power to it. It pumps strong. The crank sensor looks fine, there is another sensor over the spark plug wire but I don't think its ever been changed. I changed the fuel filter but it certainly didn't need it. Any ideas? Thanks

·
Retired Official Welcomer
2018 M4 Competition Package•2019 540i MSport
8,345 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
What color is this car? Is it a light metallic blue convertible or something similar? What year is it? Obviously I am no car expert, and am just going on personal observations. Is it a 92 with a license plate that says CD 92? Was it parked at Adams in Newburgh on Friday 08/31/12? If so, I parked right across from from it. I left for about 5 minutes and went to another store. I came back and this car was gone, but it makes me wonder. This post appeared here 4 years ago. I doubt I will get a response, but if I do, I will be shocked. I can't say if I will be pleased or not to know. I guess I would like to know, and maybe I am reaching out, but after 20 years, it's hard to say.
Chris

1 - 3 of 3 Posts