Bimmerfest BMW banner

2221 - 2236 of 2236 Posts

·
Registered
1,954 Posts
Less mass over front axle a plus. Just don't enjoy tremac's shifter but easy bolt on hp and tq for CHEAP money. What installation kit?

·
Needs Boost
12,109 Posts
Discussion Starter #2,226
Less mass over front axle a plus. Just don't enjoy tremac's shifter but easy bolt on hp and tq for CHEAP money. What installation kit?

It’s kind of a mix of different kits and parts. Still don’t have everything.

Next video is up! More progress being made with the car weekly.

BMW E36 GETS A V8! Picking up the BRAND NEW Engine and Prepping the Engine Bay https://youtu.be/Qg_2jtRWOY8

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
BMWCCA HPDE Instructor
23,448 Posts
I randomly checked in here because I was curious to see if there were any updates. Turns out there are videos! Nice work, Matt.

·
Needs Boost
12,109 Posts
Discussion Starter #2,229
I randomly checked in here because I was curious to see if there were any updates. Turns out there are videos! Nice work, Matt.

Maybe I should do a new thread?

New oil pan is here. Haven’t worked on it because I’ve been doing this patio project which is a first for me and taking so long. Should have some more work done later this week.

·
D'oh, You Kids!
29,121 Posts
Keep the updates in this thread, please. It is epic! The evolution of your awesome E36.

·
Needs Boost
12,109 Posts
Discussion Starter #2,231
Keep the updates in this thread, please. It is epic! The evolution of your awesome E36.

Will do Ken!

More updates in the build. Oil pan and throttle body installs are done. I really need to get off my ass and get the engine bay painted.

E36 LS1 Swap Part 4 - 102mm Ebay Throttle Body (JUNK) and Holly 302-2 Oil Pan Kit (Not junk) https://youtu.be/l4RVTQyRw3M

·
BMWCCA HPDE Instructor
23,448 Posts
"Sometimes you think things are longer than what they are." :rofl:

Good work, Matt! Another great video. The amount of time it takes to edit a video well enough to make it watchable is not insignificant, and your videos are very well done.

·
Needs Boost
12,109 Posts
Discussion Starter #2,233
"Sometimes you think things are longer than what they are." :rofl:

Good work, Matt! Another great video. The amount of time it takes to edit a video well enough to make it watchable is not insignificant, and your videos are very well done.

Thanks! Yes it takes so much time but I so far enjoy it.

Honestly my future plans include a lot of car and truck content on YouTube that I hope can lead to a business with merchandise and things like that.

That’s the 5 year goal at least.

Unfortunately, people only seem to care about my diesel ZR2 on YouTube and not my full size truck or E36...lol.

·
BMWCCA HPDE Instructor
23,448 Posts
Cool that you're building a YouTube channel. Also, I think it makes sense that people are less interested in your E36 and full size truck compared to your ZR2. People have already done all that can be done with an E36 and big truck, but the ZR2 is newer both in terms of being a light-duty diesel, and being a midsize truck, which were absent for a while. If you want to get clicks, you should probably sell everything and put a deposit down on a new Bronco, lol.

·
Needs Boost
12,109 Posts
Discussion Starter #2,235
Cool that you're building a YouTube channel. Also, I think it makes sense that people are less interested in your E36 and full size truck compared to your ZR2. People have already done all that can be done with an E36 and big truck, but the ZR2 is newer both in terms of being a light-duty diesel, and being a midsize truck, which were absent for a while. If you want to get clicks, you should probably sell everything and put a deposit down on a new Bronco, lol.

Lol that’s so true. Ford killed it with the Bronco.

I could also build a big jump or something and crash the ZR2.

2221 - 2236 of 2236 Posts