BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Will work for track time.
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm planning on buying a helmet w/ SA2000 rating.

Base on what I've heard some clubs (ie. PCA-Porsche) requires SA2000 ratings now.

I don't think I'll ever drive an open cockpit car so I think Open face is good enough? I also wear eye glasses so I figure this is better for me.

what do you guys think?

:dunno:

·
Will work for track time.
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yes,

I'm getting a SA2000 full faced period!!

thanks

I should of searched first.

now I can't wait for the clinic and track events!!

·
Traffic Surgeon
2,317 Posts
I just bought a helmet recently and after doing exorbitant amounts of research, finally settled on the Bell M2. I think many members here have it too. Great helmet, SA2000 rating and not too expensive. :thumbup:

G

·
Chris330ci said:
I just bought a helmet recently and after doing exorbitant amounts of research, finally settled on the Bell M2. I think many members here have it too. Great helmet, SA2000 rating and not too expensive. :thumbup:
I know that Clyde325XiT has it and so do I.

·
OMGWTFBBQ
11,262 Posts
TD said:

I know that Clyde325XiT has it and so do I.
Medium fits my head very well now that it's broken in a bit. I know, I know...medium sized head...it's a shock to many of you. Some of you are probably saying to yourselves that I'm lying. Well, if it's any consolation, the guy at OG Racing guessed extra large too. :thumbup:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.