Bimmerfest BMW banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

Could you guys please help me code the trsvc on my f07 using e-sys?

I use the following ecu.

Here’s what i did so far:
1. I added 3AG AND 5DL to the FA and coded HU, ICM, TRSVC.
Ista D shows errors in trsvc sying that the LIN CAMERAS ARE NOT RESPONDING.
As far as i know and have read on newtis.info the cameras are ethernet and not LIN

2. I only added 3AG to the FA and coded the same modules.
Same problem as above

3. I added 3AH and 5DK to the FA and coded the same modules.
Different problem but the system is still not working.

Any ideas on how to get it to work? Hot how to tell the ecu that the cameras being used are Ethernet and not LIN?

Best regards!

·
Registered
58 Posts
did you calibrate the cameras? test do that first. with ista theres a camibration menu for that

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i didn't calibrate the cameras but i used ista d to read the power consumption of each camera and that worked. The ecu seams to be communicating with every camera as i can read the values.

·
Registered
58 Posts
i didn't calibrate the cameras but i used ista d to read the power consumption of each camera and that worked. The ecu seams to be communicating with every camera as i can read the values.

Test to calibrate then, if power and every cable is fited correct and coding done right then its camibration left

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Just to make sure i have coded the system correctly, what SA should i add to my FA?

At the moment my FA is using 3AG and 5DL. Should i use something else, add anything extra or are these supposed to be the right ones?

Regards

·
Registered
39 Posts
Add 3AG is used if youre using only one camera if you’re using more remove it from fa maybe that’s the problem

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 8 of 8 Posts