BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I narrowed my choices down to 3. I have a black 645ci coupe and bone stock.

First choice is 19' breyton race gt

Second choice is 19' breyton race gts

Third choice is the m6 wheel reps. I'm guessing no pic needed on that one. :D

So out of these three, which one do you guys like? Thanks

Attachments

·
Registered
63 Posts
Gts.............

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
So I've noticed that the breyton wheels are a little on the heavy side. Each about 31 pounds or so. Will I notice that difference from my stock ellipsoids which is at 28 pounds?

·
Registered
51 Posts
gts imo looks more aggresssive

·
Banned
143 Posts
none of the above///

·
Registered
736 Posts
None of the above. I have seen them in person and they look like crap next to a half decent wheel company. The finish wasn't very good and they were really heavy for the design. Not a great quality wheel.

·
Descendant of S.Kalijaga
70 Posts
Neither..

·
Former Supporting member
825 Posts
Before choosing any of the above, may I ask why are you trying to invest in 19's ? atleast go 20's

·
Registered
23 Posts
I would also have to say none of the above the stocks are better looking in my opinion. If u r not going up in size save ur money

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks for the replies guys. Only reason why I went with these choices are they are way cheaper than forged wheels and seem to look alright. I rather spend the left over money on an exhaust system or a new front bumper. I know the old saying you get what you paid for but I thought these would be okay for the time being.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Before choosing any of the above, may I ask why are you trying to invest in 19's ? atleast go 20's
Yeah, I know 20's looks way better on our cars but 19's seemed okay as long as it doesnt have a lip. Also the huge jump in prices of 20's+ for the wheels, tires, cost of owning (a lot of potholes in LA). I wanted to spend the leftover money on other mods.

·
Registered
6,660 Posts
IMO you could toss a coin on either one of those rims the second one is my fav and stay with the 19's you'll be better on the cost of tire replacement and ride

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
IMO you could toss a coin on either one of those rims the second one is my fav and stay with the 19's you'll be better on the cost of tire replacement and ride
I agree. Tires alone cost way more in 20's than in 19's. Plus if I have to replace one of the wheels from curb/pothole damage, won't be pretty. But I guess thats the price you have to pay to make it look good.

·
Banned
143 Posts
I agree. Tires alone cost way more in 20's than in 19's. Plus if I have to replace one of the wheels from curb/pothole damage, won't be pretty. But I guess thats the price you have to pay to make it look good.
20" tires actually cost less ....besides with 20s you can run a non-staggered set up if you are trying to save money ....245/35/20 is the recommended size I believe...which is fair.....

1 - 20 of 27 Posts