BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dear all,

Recently just upgraded my 528I N20 ( 60/24/348 )small brake caliper to 535i ( 60/30/348 ) original bigger brake caliper kit and needed to code the value in DSC2 to complete this whole upgrade project.

I need the DSC2 coding value from 535i without ACC funtion in order to code into my original value as below :-

Variante_Bremssattel_vorne > FNR-AL 60/24/330

I have a friend who is driving LCI 535i but with ACC funtion and his DSC2 value shows " FF " which i pretty sure not applicable to my DSC2 ?

Any input here will be very appreciated : )

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
108 Posts
a easy job for the DSC code problem. you need change the VO and the vehicle type to 535,delelte the ACC vo ,then just code the dsc module.every thing will be ok

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks man ! , will try it : )

QUOTE=shaohuiclub333;12926193]a easy job for the DSC code problem. you need change the VO and the vehicle type to 535,delelte the ACC vo ,then just code the dsc module.every thing will be ok[/QUOTE]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi shaohuiclub333,

Sorry I am not quite sure about the step to change the vehicle type in esys : p

Do u mind to enlighten me a bit more in this ???

Many thanks !

QUOTE=shaohuiclub333;12926193]a easy job for the DSC code problem. you need change the VO and the vehicle type to 535,delelte the ACC vo ,then just code the dsc module.every thing will be ok[/QUOTE]

·
Registered
611 Posts

·
Registered
611 Posts
Thanks mate ! Will give it a try first

QUOTE=dayvg;12926279]Select the vehicle type from this list using the correct code based on your country and vehicle. You amend the code in the FA editor.

https://www.bimmerarchive.org/e-code/f10-lci.html

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

Good luck

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Hi dayvg,

Sorry just to confirm that I just need to amend my original vehicle type from “ 5A52 “to “ 5B12 “ * new vehicle type and save it ? And from here I just code my DSC ?

Sorry for the noob question cos not really an expert in esys

Select the vehicle type from this list using the correct code based on your country and vehicle. You amend the code in the FA editor.

https://www.bimmerarchive.org/e-code/f10-lci.html

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

FYI

QUOTE=algino;12926323]Hi dayvg,

Sorry just to confirm that I just need to amend my original vehicle type from “ 5A52 “to “ 5B12 “ * new vehicle type and save it ? And from here I just code my DSC ?

Sorry for the noob question cos not really a expert in esys

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

·
Registered
611 Posts
Yeah, I think that’s what is needed. That’s where you amend the vehicle type, just VO code the required ECU with amended FA.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts