BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi, i currently went to the bmw dealer today, and test drove an 04 330i zhp with black leather, saph black metalic, xenons,cold weather, hk audio, etc... fully loaded pretty much, with about 15k miles, and price was 35,900 and i have dropped it too 33,900. is this a good deal?? it was a lease from the salesman that is helping me, seems like nice guy, said he never really smashed it to much, broke it in good, still has the 4/50,000 warranty and maintance warranty, checked everything and said car is in good condition..? what you guys think?? thank you
sorry i meant to post this in general first, but is also in 3 series thread.

·
Ex-Dictator
26,111 Posts
I see you are up early (suffering from insomnia like me ?).

Majority is sleeping at the moment. Check a bit later again :)

·
Registered
688 Posts
330STyLEz said:
hi, i currently went to the bmw dealer today, and test drove an 04 330i zhp with black leather, saph black metalic, xenons,cold weather, hk audio, etc... fully loaded pretty much, with about 15k miles, and price was 35,900 and i have dropped it too 33,900. is this a good deal?? it was a lease from the salesman that is helping me, seems like nice guy, said he never really smashed it to much, broke it in good, still has the 4/50,000 warranty and maintance warranty, checked everything and said car is in good condition..? what you guys think?? thank you
sorry i meant to post this in general first, but is also in 3 series thread.
Is this a Certified pre-owned? If it was a lease from a dealer's salesman, why wouldn't it be? They should know the record of this car well enough to make it a CPO and give you an extended warranty. Check also the Kelley's blue book and black book value. On first impression, I think you should be able to do a little better, particularly with the new 3's around the corner. But you need more information, though...CPO?

·
Registered
688 Posts
neurom said:
Is this a Certified pre-owned? If it was a lease from a dealer's salesman, why wouldn't it be? They should know the record of this car well enough to make it a CPO and give you an extended warranty. Check also the Kelley's blue book and black book value. On first impression, I think you should be able to do a little better, particularly with the new 3's around the corner. But you need more information, though...CPO?
P.D. Are you a third shift worker?

·
Banned
5,341 Posts

·
Registered
13,798 Posts
If you fly to Boston, you can buy the 2005 black ZHP they have here for $7000 off sticker, about $36k. So I'd say no, that car is not worth $33k.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
bah.. because you guys are all telling me about the deals i can get on a new zhp, i just called all the bmw's and none of them have preferred options. one of the lady just searched the whole state and no one has a 6spd zhp good god~!

·
Ex-Dictator
26,111 Posts
No cross posting please.

Thanks.

·
Happy as a snapping clam
812 Posts
330STyLEz said:
yes i know, im sorry i said sorry in my first post.. it was suppose to be in this section.. sorry.
I think that what they mean now is:
Please delete the other post.
Thanks.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts