BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I dont spend too much time on this forum and this is my first thread (and please correct me on anything I can improve on my thread posting). But anyways ive had my 02 325 for about 1 year now drove about <2000 miles and i think its time to upgrade/mod.

Does anyone know where to get those front lips for the bumper that is currently on my car, im not trying to change my whole bumper because i am not that experienced in car stuff (moding, fixing, etc. but I will be eventually). I looked on ebay and it is showing only lips that are for a different bumper, i think the m3s bumper, but i need one for mines (front and back please). If you can show me where to buy them it would be greatly appreciated. :)

also, the ashtray has a lot of deep scratches from the previous owner, can u post a link on how to change it. also a link on touching up on those scratches, and link of repairing dings on teh hood that results from a basketball falling on it, link for changing the taillights to 2004 taillings. Thanks alot. and sorry for asking so much.

and p.s. if i install angel eyes, will i still be abel to use the existing xenon headlights on my car, or will teh angels completely replace their function.

:thumbup:
tahnks alot to everyone.

·
Who is John Galt?
1,404 Posts
Can you post a picture of your vehicle. I have a pretty good idea of what an 02 325Cic looks like, but just so we're on the same page, and before throwing out recommendations for your bumper(s).

I don't really have a link for repairing the center console and ashtray door, but most seem to replace these parts as a whole (i think it gets pretty expensive tho). Either way, using the search function on this forum will give you better results than I can at the moment.

Repairing dings takes somewhat skill and mastery to get it looking good, but I don't know how extensive yours are...(sorry, I don't have a link again).

Angel eyes will not replace your xenon headlights, because angel eyes are not headlights, nor should they be a substitute for.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks mo.licious, i will post the pictures up later today i have not really taken some but i will. thanks for your help , and how do you actually post a picture in a thread? :)

·
Who is John Galt?
1,404 Posts
Angel eyes are very common amongst us festers here, and they are discussed just about every week by one person or another. Yes I have them, and most purchase them from the site's sponsors (ie. jlevistreetwerks.com/umnitza.com/europeanautosource.com).

Again, doing a search will bring up everything you need to know about angel eyes..."Reading is Fundamental" (Jeff).

Posting pictures is pretty simple. There are two ways basically:
1. When you reply, down at the bottom you'll find an attachments button.
2. Using an outside server host (photobucket, smugmug, flickr), then pasting the HTML image code into a reply here.

Capiche?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts