BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi to all, I am looking to get a 330i or 330ci. I need help identifying from the many pictures that I am looking online, when is an E46 or an E90, Thanks to all in advance.

·
Keeping it surreal
43,088 Posts
Hi to all, I am looking to get a 330i or 330ci. I need help identifying from the many pictures that I am looking online, when is an E46 or an E90, Thanks to all in advance.
Any 4-door SEDAN built after 2005 is an E90. The E46 body style was held over until MY 2006 for Coupes and `verts only.
Look closely at my sig pic....E46s have the distinctive "waterfall-type" hood, with the kidney grilles contained within it. The E90 sports a "clamshell-type" hood, with the kidney grilles below it.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks, I can eliminate a lot of time looking at the wrong version. Now any one have one for sale? :)

·
Keeping it surreal
43,088 Posts

·
Certifiable BMW Whackjob!
5,834 Posts
Have you checked the bimmerfest classifieds?

sent from the future using the bimmerfest app embedded in my neural implant

·
Keeping it surreal
43,088 Posts
I might be a little slow, but I can't find the classified link.
Top left on this page, look for "Bimmerfest - BMW Forums". Click on that, you will get a large drop-down menu with all the sub-forums listed on it.

·
Certifiable BMW Whackjob!
5,834 Posts
Or from the app go to the main menu and click on Best of Bimmerfest, then scroll to the bottom.

sent from the future using the bimmerfest app embedded in my neural implant

1 - 11 of 11 Posts