BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

Help me find corner lights please

1325 18
So, my car is black and I am planning to get new headlights (either djauto, depo or zkw). I am looking for corner lights that blend well with the headlights. I noticed that the "clears" usually look more white...I really don't like that. I'm trying to find corner lights that are actually clear or else just something that will go well with the headlights.

Any suggestions/websites I could buy from?

The picture is the contrasted white corner look that I dislike.

Attachments

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Here are some pics of corner lights that I think look good...but I don't know how to identify them or buy them. Could you help me figure it out?

Attachments

Mine are smoked factory units. Somebody smoked them with that paint you can get.

Anyway, check in the vendor list. Should be able to find some site that has what you're looking for.
http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/showthread.php?t=415531
Thanks CipherTX.

Can anyone identify the lights in those 4 pictures?

Are these chrome lights?

Attachments

Anybody???
Picture 1: DDM Tuning smoked corners
Picture 2: eBay junk - kill with fire
Picture 3: DDM Tuning clear corners
Picture 4: eBay junk - kill with fire
LOL :thumbup:

I'm running something similar to pic #2 they came free with my headlights, I mauled my stock corners removing them to install said headlights so it was those (pic #2) or nothing..... :(

OP, the ebay seller was redcometm3 some of his reviews are not great on this and other forums but my transaction with him went fine with no issues.. :)
Picture 1: DDM Tuning smoked corners
Picture 2: eBay junk - kill with fire
Picture 3: DDM Tuning clear corners
Picture 4: eBay junk - kill with fire
Ha! Honestly I think the #2 picture looks the best!
You will not fit in here...
Ha ha! I know a lot of people here hate them. But I think people should just choose what they like.
That's true, people should be allowed to purchase whatever they want. But, your car will end up looking like it was modified with parts from Walmart.
Well so be it. If I like it, I like it.
I've seen worse I suppose.. :dunno:

You will not fit in here...
true that.. :thumbup:

That's true, people should be allowed to purchase whatever they want. But, your car will end up looking like it was modified with parts from Walmart.
agreed, these are fine German automobiles not ricers.. :confused:

Well so be it. If I like it, I like it.
have at it bro, you certainly don't need our approval.. :)
Right, I wasn't looking for any approval, just stating my opinion. And I don't think there is anything to "fit into" here because it's just a forum for people who like BMWs. There are thousands of people on here and thousands of different opinions, which is the beauty of it. I would hate to see every BMW looking the same. People should always express their own style. Your car should be a reflection of what you like, regardless of anyone else's opinion.

I've def seen a lot of things on here that I don't like, but I wouldn't be so rude as to point it out. I mean, I appreciate that the owner likes it, so whatever, I'm happy for him/her. I like to see originality.

Also I'm not a bro...
Just a little light ribbing - no worries. ;)
you getting off too a great start here... :thumbdwn:

buh bye.. :yawn:
Right, I wasn't looking for any approval, just stating my opinion. And I don't think there is anything to "fit into" here because it's just a forum for people who like BMWs. There are thousands of people on here and thousands of different opinions, which is the beauty of it. I would hate to see every BMW looking the same. People should always express their own style. Your car should be a reflection of what you like, regardless of anyone else's opinion.

I've def seen a lot of things on here that I don't like, but I wouldn't be so rude as to point it out. I mean, I appreciate that the owner likes it, so whatever, I'm happy for him/her. I like to see originality.

Also I'm not a bro...
Lets just chill out everyone. No need to get in a huff.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.