BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone! Brand new to this forum but really excited to gain some knowledge.
I bought a 2015 BMW 528i, few month later got into an accident where 3 airbags were deployed ; driver knee airbag, steering wheel airbag and driver roof airbag. I am looking to replace all the airbags and seatbelt and clear the codes! I scanned the car with my Foxwell nt510 and received these fault codes :

930903/permanent - Driver's airbag, interval stage 1 : Resistance too low
930909/permanent - Driver's airbag, interval stage 2 : Resistance too low
930910/permanent - Airbag driver, valve : resistance too high
930928/permanent - Driver's seat belt tensioner: Resistance too high
930934/permanent - Belt force limiter, driver resistance too high
93094B/permemnt - Knee airbag , driver : resistance too low
93094C/intermittent - Knee airbag, driver : resistance too high
930985/permanent - Head airbag, left : Short-Circuit to earth

I have already uninstalled the deployed driver knee airbag and installed a new bag, I know that the fault needs to be corrected before the light can be cleared but I expected the knee airbag codes to clear since I did replace that bag already.

Anyways I could use all the help I can get!
Thank you to everyone in advanced.
-Mario

· Registered
3,847 Posts
Hello everyone! Brand new to this forum but really excited to gain some knowledge.
I bought a 2015 BMW 528i, few month later got into an accident where 3 airbags were deployed ; driver knee airbag, steering wheel airbag and driver roof airbag. I am looking to replace all the airbags and seatbelt and clear the codes! I scanned the car with my Foxwell nt510 and received these fault codes :

930903/permanent - Driver's airbag, interval stage 1 : Resistance too low
930909/permanent - Driver's airbag, interval stage 2 : Resistance too low
930910/permanent - Airbag driver, valve : resistance too high
930928/permanent - Driver's seat belt tensioner: Resistance too high
930934/permanent - Belt force limiter, driver resistance too high
93094B/permemnt - Knee airbag , driver : resistance too low
93094C/intermittent - Knee airbag, driver : resistance too high
930985/permanent - Head airbag, left : Short-Circuit to earth

I have already uninstalled the deployed driver knee airbag and installed a new bag, I know that the fault needs to be corrected before the light can be cleared but I expected the knee airbag codes to clear since I did replace that bag already.

Anyways I could use all the help I can get!
Thank you to everyone in advanced.
-Mario
I would think all the airbags are connected in kind of an electrical series; when one faults they all fault. That's my guess...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.