BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey i just got my 330i wit performance package and i got a carbonio cold air intake and im lookin for headers except all i can find is expensive ass ones and i have limited money to get headers wit please help

· Not Wearing Pants
18,858 Posts
baulla said:
hey i just got my 330i wit performance package and i got a carbonio cold air intake and im lookin for headers except all i can find is expensive ass ones and i have limited money to get headers wit please help
:dunno: not into modding, that's why I bought a ZHP.

· Registered
5,932 Posts
baulla said:
Welcome to BMW. You're not going to find inexpensive aftermarket performance parts, and frankly if you did I think you should steer away from them. Also, a couple of posters here have reported that their vehicles actually produced less power after doing things like intake and exhaust.

Enjoy your car and save up for an M3 :thumbup:

· Registered
19,647 Posts
philippek said:
Welcome to BMW. You're not going to find inexpensive aftermarket performance parts, and frankly if you did I think you should steer away from them. Also, a couple of posters here have reported that their vehicles actually produced less power after doing things like intake and exhaust.

Enjoy your car and save up for an M3 :thumbup:
Yup, I would only buy a matched set (software, intake, exhaust), or you risk losing power.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.