BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got a call from a dealer, they have a 2004 330ci with 3,800 miles. It was the demo car that the GM drove. It has never been titled.

It has the following.

Dark Blue Paint
Steptronic
ZHP
Leather
Navi
Zenon Lights

They said MSRP was arond 48K

Thanks for your help, I am going to go look at it on Sunday.

Michael

·
meroglot
12,906 Posts
Unless they sell it like it was a used car, you're probably better off getting either a CPO, or a 05.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
They have already quited a price of $41,000 something, I was hoping to work them down to 39K, would that be a good price?

Michael

·
meroglot
12,906 Posts
Msnowdon said:
They have already quited a price of $41,000 something, I was hoping to work them down to 39K, would that be a good price?

Michael
I don't think so. Do you know what kind of depreciation you'd be facing when you drove off the lot?

·
Running around in circles
3,638 Posts
I heard people getting '05 330i ZHPs for 35k :dunno:

·
meroglot
12,906 Posts
jcatral14 said:
I heard people getting '05 330i ZHPs for 35k :dunno:
Maybe a stripped ZHP, but certainly not one that has all the equipment he mentioned.

Msnowdon said:
So what would be a good price?

Michael
For that car? Dunno, maybe $35Kins. What could you get a used one for, that is essentially what it is (with the exception of a full warranty).

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I heard people getting '05 330i ZHPs for 35k ,

That is a 330i, I am talking about a 330ci, that has no factory incentives to the dealers.

Michael

·
Padawan
1,430 Posts
Msnowdon said:
I heard people getting '05 330i ZHPs for 35k ,

That is a 330i, I am talking about a 330ci, that has no factory incentives to the dealers.

Michael
Seems like you'd at least be able to get it for about the same discounts that they're offering for the 330i's. But the MSRP on coupes start out higher, so the overall price might not be as low as the "greatest deal ever" on a 330i w/ZHP that everyone seems to be getting these days. I can't imagine--incentives or not--that the e46 coupes are selling that well at all right now with all the excitement building more and more every day around the impending realease of the e90's. When they hit the showrooms, those e46 coupes are going to look downright "retro" (archaic) next to those new e90 sedans. If they already offered it to you for $41K definitely counter for less. If you really want it, I'd give $38K a try and see what they say. It can't hurt.

Oh, and it sounds like a nice car (NAV: :thumbup: )

--J.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts