BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Am I getting a good deal?
Looking to buy a 325xi Steel Blue, pp,sp,cwp,xeon,auto,HK,leather
This is my first BMW. MSRP is $39,620 dealer has offered it for $37520. Does this sound good? I went in with some info. off the net with all my numbers and started with an inv. of $36320 and worked my way up. It wasn't hard to get this price from him, so I wonder if I could get them any lower? Dealers price includes $200 for advertising also. Should I pay this or get him to knock it off price if I can. Think I'm about 2.7% over invoice. Haven't been able to find any holdback/rebate or other info. on the car.

HELP!! Good deal????

·
Bimmerfest Founder
15,447 Posts
bimergrin said:
Am I getting a good deal?
Looking to buy a 325xi Steel Blue, pp,sp,cwp,xeon,auto,HK,leather
This is my first BMW. MSRP is $39,620 dealer has offered it for $37520. Does this sound good? I went in with some info. off the net with all my numbers and started with an inv. of $36320 and worked my way up. It wasn't hard to get this price from him, so I wonder if I could get them any lower? Dealers price includes $200 for advertising also. Should I pay this or get him to knock it off price if I can. Think I'm about .027% over invoice. Haven't been able to find any holdback/rebate or other info. on the car.

HELP!! Good deal????
Sounds like a great deal; jump on it!!!

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sorry about that , just signed on today and learning my way around. Trying to figure out how to put faces in postings also.

·
The Original Dr. Phil
10,985 Posts
Re: Re: HELP-Pricing 325xi Good deal??

Jon Shafer said:
Sounds like a great deal; jump on it!!!

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
What Jon said, take it and be happy :) I was pleased to get 1500 over invoice :eeps:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts