BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A symbol pops up on my 2004 645ci.
Best way to describe it is a side view of the car and above it is an arrow pointing towards both ends of the car. I can't find it in the manual or searching online for warning lights.

Any help appreciated.
Chris

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
A symbol pops up on my 2004 645ci.
Best way to describe it is a side view of the car and above it is an arrow pointing towards both ends of the car. I can't find it in the manual or searching online for warning lights.

Any help appreciated.
Chris
Further to that. This symbol only happens when the ignition is switched of after parking. The handbrake is manual and is applied and works. It is an smg box and is in neutral when this symbol comes on it sings and the N symbol below it flashes.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Since yous know what yous are talking about.... Any easy way for me to set the car up to stream music like Spotify through Bluetooth? Without getting an additional Bluetooth device. It has a cd changer in the glove box. Any ideas or links that might be useful? Enquirer about a snap in kit for iPhone 6 but according to the supplier for my model it will only charge the phone. Any ideas?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Cheapest is to run a bt dongle. Like this http://m.ebay.com/itm/3-5mm-Stereo-Audio-Music-Speaker-Receiver-Adapter-Dongle-USB-Bluetooth-Wireless-/381282219096?nav=SEARCH

Just plug it to a USB cig under pass outlet. Run 3.5 from that to center console aux.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.