BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello guys, I'm new to this forum, I've joined because I've heard great things about this website and maybe you know a solution to my problem. I want to sell my 2005 330i but I can't afford to get taxed by all these overpriced websites such as eBay, Autotrader etc... because due to this recesion it will probably be months until I manage to sell it and I was wondering if any1 knew any websites where you can advertise 4 free but a few which are also known to people. Any advices? Thanks in advance.

·
Keeping it surreal
43,227 Posts
Yes, ebay has fees, but the advantage is that your car is seen by MILLIONS of people, and not just the typical Craigslist douchebags who think they`re gonna get your car for a dollar....

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks, still open for suggestions. It can also be a local known website, I don't mind delivering, all I need is to be populated and the car to be seen, as Fast Bob said...

·
Boogety Boogety
362 Posts
Check out kijiji or inetgiant, they may be available in your area. The downside is, you won't have the audience you would on eBay... or even Craigslist. But you get what you pay for... :tsk:

As with any advertising results, you apparently want good, fast, and cheap... but you can only have any two of those at a time. Choose wisely... :rofl:

·
(o0\(III)(III)/0o)
516 Posts
Sounds like you already found your "forum" to hawk that ride to me!!!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts