BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know many of you who've had great deals on some of these 4 star hotels recommended using this site. For the last week I studied their FAQ and it just leaves my mind spinning. It gives me memories of my struggles with Calculus classes in college in how confusing the wording and directions they "provide".

So i ask the bimmerfest community - how does one use this website. It seems by going into the major cities, I can view other people's successes in priceline bids. I've read their FAQ up and down and went over their request for bid assistance form but they don't really specify in which subforum or person to submit it to.

So I went ahead and posted one of my failed attempts, 3 days later, no reply then I recall from my vague memory of their FAQ that if they believe a user just posts up an experience and asks for help, they just ignore the posting. :mad:

I hope someone can clear this up for me. I'm attempting to get a 4* Hotel in paris - Eiffel tower district or any of the opera areas for low $100's night in Mid sept prior to my pick up on 9/18. I've been at it a week now trying bids of $85/95/100/115 and got counter offers in the mid to high $100s and I'm just not sure what to bid for this hotel. I've researched the regular rates and they seem to be $300-500/night!

Any help is appreciated!

·
Don't be a left lane hog
3,189 Posts
My friend has a studio apartment in Paris in the Marais (2nd arrondisement, close to Centre Pompidou). Look in padinparis.com. I haven't stayed there but I know at least 1 'fester did and he liked it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts